Victoria Falls Hotel Lobby
Victoria Falls Hotel Dining Room
Khulu Bush Camp
Relaxing at Khulu Bush Camp
Khulu Bush Camp
Khulu Bush Camp Guestroom bathroom
Guided Game Walks (optional)
Sundowners at Khulu Bush Camp
Victoria Falls and train on bridge
View Africa from the Rovos Observation Car
The Pride of Africa
Rovos Dining Car
Sunset at Tintswalo Atlantic
Table Bay Lobby
Table Bay Superior Luxury room
Cape Town, Signal Hill & Table Mountain
Victoria Falls, Luxe Train and Safari prior to Queen Mary 2 cruise from Cape Town to Southampton (ex-UK)
Experience the most luxurious train in Africa and possibly the world, the iconic Victoria Falls at near-peak water flow and then a wildlife safari that you've been dreaming about since your childhood.
This wonderful itinerary is designed especially for passengers sailing from Cape Town on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 on 7th April 2023.
You will visit the world-famous Victoria Falls when they are nearly at their peak flow. Up to 12,000 tons of water plunges every second over the edge and down 300 feet into the slot canyon below.
Then visit one of our favourite safari companies at their Khulu Bush Camp, named for the man who got them started. "Khulu" means grandfather. Enjoy incredible game-viewing drives in Hwange, regarded as one of the best parks in Africa.
Then you're off to Cape Town, where you'll stay in two luxurious but very different properties. Cape Town, the Mother City always surprises.
US$9995 (GBP7385) per person sharing
- Accommodation at hotels, train and safari camps on the bases indicated
- Flight from Victoria Falls to Cape Town
- Game drives at safari camp
- Alcoholic beverages on Rovos Rail and at Khulu Bush Camp
- High Tea on Stanley's Terrace at Victoria Falls Hotel
- Dinner at The Boma, Vic Falls (Drinks and extras for your account)
- All transfers mentioned eg: airport-hotel; hotel-train; hotel-safari camp; safari camp-airport
- Park entry fees, VAT, taxes and levies current at time of confirmation
- Long-haul flights to Africa
- Cruise from Cape Town
- Transfer from Table Bay Hotel to Cape Town Harbour.
- Any activities identified as "optional" or "recommended"
- Anything not mentioned herein
- Travel insurance (This is compulsory. We highly recommend that you obtain this and that it is current before paying your deposits.)
- All items of a personal nature.
- Cost of vaccinations, medications and Visas.