Exclusively Serengeti and Selous
Northern Serengeti and Nyerere National Park
This is an "exclusive-use" safari in two of the most beautiful and iconic parks in Eastern Africa. The Serengeti and Selous National Parks have attracted discerning safari enthusiasts for generations. In both destinations, you get exclusive use of the property, your own vehicle, boat (at Kiba), guide, driver, chef and staff.
US$66,544 for four adults and four children for seven nights.
- Accommodation in private, exclusive-use lodges.
- All meals, house drinks, laundry and private activities including 4x4 game drives, boating, fishing and walking (minimum age 12 years) and exclusive use of camp.
- Scheduled flights: Kilimanjaro International-Serengeti-Selous-Dar Es Salaam.
- Transfers between airstrips and lodges.
- Non-house drinks, fly camping (supplement applies, must be prebooked, minimum age 12 years) and late departure (departure later than 10h00 is not possible at Kiba Point).